Which? uses cookies to improve our sites and by continuing you agree to our cookies policy

Advice on a grievance at work




Raising a grievance at work

If you have a complaint or problem at work that hasn’t been resolved, you may want to make a formal complaint. This is known as raising a grievance. There are a number of reasons that you might want to raise a grievance with your employer, this can include things such as: 

  • the way you are being treated
  • discrimination or bullying at work because of your religion, race, age and so on
  • changes to your employment terms and conditions
  • roles and responsibilities that you’ve been asked to take on

Call Which? Legal before calling a high street solicitor

When faced with an employment issue you want to keep costs down while still getting expert advice. Unlike a high street solicitor, our employment experts aren’t on the clock. For a simple monthly fee, we can help you every step of the way. Whether you’re in dispute with your employer or need clarity on your statutory rights, we can arm you with the information you need to help take control of the situation. Call Which? Legal before calling a high street solicitor for expert, step-by-step advice. 

Why Which? Legal?

We're not on the clock. Our legal team will help you every step of the way, for a simple monthly fee.

Find out more

Useful links and documents